The webpage www.simplychic.gr includes an electronic shop, which is the online presence of the company under the name “AGGELIKI STAMATELOU” and the trade name “Simply Chic” (Tax Reg. No 076551508, D Athens Tax Office). The company’s head office is located in Athens, Likavittou 11 Str)..
“SIMPLY CHIC” endeavours to provide a first-class customer service on a daily basis. The creation of this particular e-shop signifies the beginning of an advanced form of communication between the company and its customers. In addition, this e-shop is intended for all internet users who wish not only to receive direct information on the company’s products but also to complete a purchase through the e-shop, by means of distance online order, provided that the company has sufficient stock.
“SIMPLY CHIC” gives attention to the direct and satisfactory customer service, operating constantly in a responsible manner on the course of its business activity and cultivating trust between the company and its customers.
The present terms fully comply with the current European and Greek legislation; users acknowledge the company’s right to modify any provisions of the present terms to the extent that such modification would neither affect legally binding obligations of either party nor affect any accomplished situations.
Website users acknowledge they have read the present terms, agree with them and undertake to comply with them. .
We feel we have the obligation to keep our customers always informed and secured. For this reason, we would like to inform our e-shop customers on the following topics:
A. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In order to perform any transaction through the “SIMPLY CHIC” e-shop and to make any order of the company’s products, you will be asked to provide some personal data. When you place an order, you will be asked to provide your full name and surname, the address for the delivery of products, your fixed phone number (or whichever phone number you specify), your email address and, in case you choose to use your credit card as a payment method, you will be asked to provide the card number, its expiry date as well as the 3-digit security code of your card.
Our company shall process these data in accordance with article 7Α par. 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to complete the order placed by our customers and shall in no way disclose, publish or sell these data to any third parties, except in case a legal procedure regarding the withdrawal of confidentiality is initiated (L. 2225/1994) or according to other obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006
Your personal data shall be disclosed to the relevant bank (i.e. the credit card number) and shall be DELETED from our database immediately after the completion of your order, thus ensuring a higher level of security.
The www.simplychic.gr website uses the SSL protocol of Eurobank for safe online business transactions. In this way, all credit card information is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred in the Internet.
SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An SSL encrypted communication requires all information interchanged between a customer and a server to be encrypted by the sender’s software and to be decoded by the recipient’s software; in this way, personal data are protected while transferred in the Internet. Furthermore, all information sent via SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if such data have been changed while transferred.
By virtue of Directive 2013/11 / EC, incorporated in Greek Law by the Joint Ministerial Decision no 70330/2015, the mechanism of electronic dispute resolution of consumer disputes is envisaged, by the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure in the European Union. If the customer acting in his capacity as a “consumer” (being a natural person acting outside of his/her professional capacity) and faces any type of problem related to any purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the European online dispute resolution platform (platform ODR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
C. ITEM TO BE SOLD
Product features and other details are available online and you can find any related information by following the search guide provided in our websites and by clicking on the name of the relevant product.
D. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Making an order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal frame of Law 2251/1994, as modified.
You may enter into a valid order through our e-shop provided that you are a legally capable person according to the Greek Civil Code (that is if you are eighteen years of age or older and you are not placed under judicial guardianship regarding the entering into sales agreements). Representatives of legal entities may also place orders; our company reserves the right to claim from supervisors or guardians any order made by legally incapacitated persons.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING AN ORDER THROUGH E-SHOP:
- You need to fill in the special form with the necessary data in order to enter into the sales agreement
It is important to specify necessarily a phone number and a valid e-mail address. Only for new customer, a phone confirmation might be needed. In case the telephone number is not valid, or we don’t have an answer to repeated calls, the order will be canceled.
To facilitate payment for those who wish to buy products from our e-shop, www.simplychic.gr offers the following payment methods:
- By charging your credit card. Charging of credit card takes place on the date the procedure of dispatching of products begins. Our website, www.simplychic.gr has taken all necessary precautions regarding the security of your transactions through your credit card and all credit and debit card holders are subject to validity control.
- By cash on delivery (Greece & Cyprus only) on the moment you will receive the ordered products. In this case, the customers will be charged the amount of 2.50 euros (VAT 24% – Greece/VAT 19% – Cyprus, is included).
Before the completion of the order, our company informs consumers though our website about the identity and address of suppliers, substantial features of the product, price, quantity, transfer costs, payment method, delivery method, duration and price of the offer, if any, and the right of withdrawal.
Upon sending of the order form, consumers receive online a copy of their order that they may save.
All prices shown under the relevant lists of each product include VAT; www.simplychic.gr reserves the right to change prices without notice to the consumers.
NOTE: Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our company shall bear no liability.
E. METHOD – TIME – COST OF DELIVERY
Delivery of products is carried out by Geniki Tachidromiki company and is free of charge in the Prefecture of Attica and the rest of Greece within 2-3 working days
For the delivery of products outside of Greece, charges shall apply as follows:
- For purchases over 200 €, transportation costs are free of charge.
- For purchases under 200 €, transportation costs shall amount to 12 € (VAT 24% is included) for standard delivery (6-7 days) and 18 € (VAT 24% is included) for express delivery (2-3 days).
F. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You have the right to return your order in whole or in part within a time-limit of 14 working days from the date you received it, without bearing any obligation to inform us of the reason for a return of your order. In this case you shall solely bear the immediate cost of returning the product. In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake to cover the cost of the product return.
In order to perform your right of withdrawal, you need to fill in and sent us the special ‘return form’ that you can find here. You should return the product in the perfect condition in which you received it, that is to say without breaking the seal of the package and by confirming that the special signs of the product have not been removed. In addition, together with the submission of the withdrawal statement, you shall include the payment receipt. Return shall be accepted solely upon approval on behalf of the company.
In case of a return of a product, and depending on both the method you chose to pay your order and the way such product would be returned, refund of payment shall be concluded within 8 days from the date we shall receive the product. If the reason for returning a product lies with a company’s error, SIMPLY CHIC undertakes to deliver order again at the shipping address you have specified at the company’s own expense. If customers wish to return an order where it is not the company’s fault, then they shall bear the relevant courier cost. When you send us back a product, our company will receive it within 1-2 working days, for returns within Greece via GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI couriers, or within 3-5 working days, for returns outside Greece via DHL couriers. In case you choose another courier service we cannot guarantee any delivery times regarding the products you return us. When we receive the returned product, we will immediately process your request and notify you via e-mail about the processing of said request. In an attempt to provide the best possible customer service, SIMPLY CHIC enables you to submit online any complaint by filling in the relevant contact form that you can find here.
In case you would like to cancel your order please keep in mind that the cancellation will be accepted within 1 hour of the order completion. Beyond that point no cancellation will be accepted.
- RIGHT OF REPLACEMENT
The company cannot provide replacement service. In case consumers wish to change any product, they need to return such product to the company and make a new order. If the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, then the company shall bear the relevant return cost. (Options for return: a) crediting of account b) refund of money)
- DETAILED GUIDE ON PRODUCT RETURNS
- As a necessary condition, the product shall be in its initial package and in the same perfect condition in which you received it, together with the relevant payment receipt, including the product’s special signs (tags).
- When returning an item, you need to fill in and send us the “return form” that you can find here within the exclusive time-limit of fourteen (15) days.
- All international customers can return any item for a refund, within 15 days of receiving their original order. If customers wish a refund for their purchased goods Simply Chic will refund the price paid for the items, including sale items back to the original payment method. All returns are made at the customer own cost as SIMPLY CHIC does not carry any shipping or customs office responsibility whatsoever. In case the customer does not want to receive its parcel upon arrival to the shipping country SIMPLY CHIC will refund you excluding the costs of transportation, handling and customs office.
- For hygiene reasons, our company shall not accept return of certain items such as swimming suits, leggings, leotards, tights and earrings.
All products returned to the SIMPLY CHIC’s storage room undergo meticulous quality control.
For your own convenience, it is recommended to check carefully your order upon delivery and the condition of the sold product, as well as to check if product’s package is intact so as to detect any apparent faults. In case a fault is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the issue.
In case you wish to return any purchased products, you need to send the products to be returned to the following address:
Clothes – Shoes – Accessories
11, Likavittou Str
10672 KOLONAKI, ATHENS, GREECE
- Force majeure: If, due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), we fail to deliver you the products within the set time-limit, we will contact you through e-mail in order for you to confirm whether you wish the completion of you order or not, under said circumstances. SIMPLY CHIC shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.
- Modification of terms: The website www.simplychic.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions regarding transactions. The company undertakes to update the present text for any modification of or addition to the terms.
- Gift packaging and sending is not supported by the online store.